Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Again about the font

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lieutenant's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    192
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whenever the sun shines, I can't read a gosh darn thing on this board, pardon my french. I still suggest a more whitish blue for the font, or perhaps even white. I know, you might think it's a bit bland, but I've always been a sucker for black and white. smile It'll look slamming against the black background. Maybe change the type to a bold courier while you're at it. Like a reversed typewriter thingy...

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    fine then tongue

    [This message has been edited by ~((resonance))~ (edited May 08, 2001).]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •